1. Welcome to Consultant-News.com. By using this Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this Agreement. The Service is free to Users. Consultant-News.com (“We”), reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any features of this Service at any time.
3. This Service (including, but not limited to text and graphics) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works.
4. We give permission for the use of our articles and content, this excludes content from “Third Party Sites” (other websites linked to Consultant-News.com) such as appointment/career postings from Top- Consultant.com, free of charge, so long as we are properly attributed as the original source of the article and/or content and notified by e-mail. We reserve the right to withhold such permission without stating a reason.
5. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Consultant-News.com, its directors, officers, and affiliates from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
6. This Service is available “as is.” We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the news, information or other materials available through this Service. We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to this Service. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Service. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in this Service or available though links in this Service. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this Service. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Trojan horses” or other destructive materials to this Service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this Service or materials that may be downloaded from this Service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this Service and any materials available through this Service, you do so solely at your own risk.
7. The Site contains links to other sites on the World Wide Web (“Third Party Sites”). Consultant-News.com is not responsible for the availability or content of Third Party Sites.
8. Consultant-News.com, its officers, directors, or affiliates are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Service (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Service.
9. This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections three (3) and six (6) through nine (9) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
10. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.